A couple of days ago, The Introverted Book Nerd, posted this tag and I thought it would fun to answer.
- Why did you start this blog? I wanted a place to share all my thoughts and feelings about the books I read. It’s also nice to talk about books with other people who enjoy it as much as me.
- What are some fun and unique things that you can bring to book blogging? I think that the best part of this community is how everyone has their own ideas, thoughts and opinions. It would be boring if we all thought the same about every single book. So, I bring my own views on things and I think that is pretty unique.
- What are you most excited about with this new blog? My favorite thing has been not only the excitement of starting my own blog but also getting to read and follow so many other blogs. I’ve gotten so many great book recommendations and once again, I really love this community.
- Why do you love reading? I love getting to know different worlds, characters, and ideas. I love when a book is so good that it comes to life in my head. I think that even when a book isn’t the best there is still something that can be taken away from it.
- What book or series got you into reading? I have been reading for as long as I can remember so I’m not really sure haha But I do remember reading a lot of Nancy Drew in elementary school.
- What questions would you ask your favorite authors? I would ask them what their favorite part of the writing process is. Oh or maybe I would ask them what their writing process is.
- What challenges do you think starting a blog will be the hardest to overcome? I think for me it will be having enough time to devote to reading and blogging with everything else that I need to do everyday.
- When did you start reading? Like I mentioned earlier, I can’t remember ever not reading. I wish I remembered learning how to because I think it would help me more when it comes to helping my kids. They learn words phonetically (other than sight words which they have to memorize) but I had to learn along with my oldest because it was so foreign to me.
- Where do you read? I always read in my living room on my couch or the chair.
- What kinds of books do you like to read? Right now I’m loving reading thrillers. They are so fast paced and I can get through them pretty quickly. I enjoy reading pretty much anything though. Before kids I read a lot of classics, which I love and I hope to get back to reading a lot of them when my kids are older.
I hope you enjoyed my first tag! I tag anyone who wants to do this. If you do, leave a link in the comments below so I can check it out 🙂